Base Titanium Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Australian and UK-listed resources company, Base Resources Limited (ASX and AIM: BSE). Its flagship development is the Kwale Mineral Sands Project in Kwale County, 50km south of Mombasa. Here is an excerpt of their latest career opportunity to join them.
“Base is committed to providing a learning environment which provides exceptional on the job opportunities to transfer academic knowledge into a real work environment. Our attachment programme is designed so ongoing students can learn from experts, practice their trade and create a foundation for their future careers.
In this intake we will select 15 students to participate in our 3 month programme.
Disciplines we are looking for include:
Bachelor of Commerce – Finance
Bachelor of Science – Information Technology
Bachelor of Procurement & Supplies Management
Bachelor of Arts – Social Studies
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science – Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
To be considered for a place on the Attachment Programme applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled (3rd or 4th year) in a Kenyan University or accredited College.
- Have a valid Indemnity Insurance and proof of same
- Not have had a previous attachment with Base Titanium
- Complete the online candidate profile in full
- Complete the NITA – Industrial Attachment Contract in full
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a holder of an endorsement letter from a University/College which indicates that the attachment aligns to their field of study
- Attach relevant supporting documents as one complete PDF or word file no larger than 1MB including: cover letter, CV, National ID, endorsement letter from your institution, NITA form, transcripts and academic certificates.
Applications close on 4th April 2017 and only those selected for interview will be contacted.”